Values and Culture
Communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride are the foundation of Pixel Forensics. We're a highly motivated and innovative group that promotes a healthy work and home life balance. Our staff is geographically distributed to better serve our customers, and we have a flexible work environment. We hold off-site company-wide meetings regularly, and company-wide video meetings daily. We have an office and lab in Burlington, MA, as well as additional off-site locations.
Pixel Forensics, Inc. offers comprehensive and competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan. In addition, we provide monthly reimbursements for eligible utilities.
- Metro Washington D.C. (including Herndon, Reston, Chantilly and McLean, Virginia)
- Metro Boston, Massachusetts
We are looking for self-motivated software developers to grow our digital media analysis development team.
Front-End Developer (Full-time, Metro DC, Metro Boston, Optional Remote)
We are looking for a front-end developer to use the latest and greatest design and technology know-how to help create next-generation interfaces for our suite of existing products, and some new ones too. You will be primarily responsible for improving and maintaining user interface and design elements, as well as conceiving interfaces for newer features including graph and network visualization of linked data elements.
Experience or Skills Required
- Web software developer with a minimum of 3 years of client-side interface design and implementation experience
- Traditional and modern client-side development platforms, such as React, Angular, Bootstrap, Backbone, and other similar technologies
- D3.js, or other client-side data visualization platforms
- Production experience interacting with backend APIs (e.g. ReST)
- Modern software development tools (e.g. distributed version control, continuous integration/deployment)
- Willingness to learn about image and video processing, including computer vision, deep learning
- Preferred location in metro Washington, DC / Northern VA or metro Boston, remote full-time locations will be considered
- 4 year degree in computer science or other relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
Interests or Skills Desired
- Enterprise Java platforms (e.g. Java EE, Spring, etc.)
- Image and video processing, including computer vision, deep learning
- Big Data, grid, cluster, cloud platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Hazelcast, AWS/Azure, NoSQL)
Interested candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com